- Additional information
Carpet tiles come with a range of benefits that include:
- Easier installation than standard rolled carpet. Do-it-yourself kits are available. These kits make it simple with instructions, and straightforward measurements for installation.
- You can install carpet tiles right over many floor types, including wood and tile. This way, you can quickly add a new look without the renovation work required by most flooring.
- Easier cleaning and care. The tiles do not require any padding or glue to install them. Individual carpet tiles can be removed for cleaning, and replaced when dry. If one area of the floor becomes damaged, the tile can be replaced without replacing the entire floor.
- Carpet tiles allow for freedom with design, allowing you to give more depth and texture to a room.
- Many carpet tile options have enhanced stain resistance, which is especially important if you’re concerned about pet stains or young children knocking drinks over.